We have had to revamp our hours, our schedules, and follow the WorkSafe BC protocols due to COVID-19.
These guidelines are in place to keep you and the team at Lesley's Esthetics safe and healthy.
With that in mind we are asking that all our clients to follow these procedures:
- If you are sick, have a cold, cough, hard of breathe, have the sniffles, sore throat or in general not feeling well please call and cancel your appointment. No one who is ill should be coming for an appointment. We will be happy to reschedule it for you
- If you have been traveling out of province please refrain from booking any appointments until 2 weeks after arriving into BC
- All clients entering Lesley's Esthetics must wear a mask. If you do not have one we will have a couple of styles available for purchase
- Please arrive with as few personal belongings as possible
- Please wait in your car until the exact time of your appointment our waiting room is closed for Social Distancing. If you see a client still in the reception area please wait outside until that person has left. We are encouraging everyone to phone to re-book any appointments.
- Before entering or opening the front door please use the hand sanitizer that will be located in our "Sanitizing Station
- "Please no extra guests accompanying you during your appointment. If you need assistance for your arrival/departure of your appointment please ensure your helper is also wearing a mask when entering.
Prices are before tax, and specials are not available for purchase as a gift certificate.
Call and Book an Appointment Parksville #250-248-4088 Nanaimo 250-758-0084 or use our website to book online!